ready to focus on your side hustle?
The Pioneer Program is an initiative of the ETC (Emerging Technology Centers), Baltimore’s award winning incubator.
This program is designed to take your early stage business idea to the next step. Whether that is working on developing a business plan or prototype, the ETC wants to help future entrepreneurs find the time to put these thoughts into actions. The program developed with the working professional in mind. The cohort will meet once a week after work hours. Focus on your idea for the next 8 weeks and you could be ready to apply to the ETC’s Accelerate Baltimore program for a $25,000 seed investment and the confidence to quit your day job.
Are you a pioneer?
Apply to this program if:
- You have an idea that is keeping you up at night
- You're wondering if this idea can be turned into a viable business
- You're ready to take it to the next step
what does the program look like?
During this program:
- You will meet once a week from 5:30pm-7:30pm at the ETC
- You will be paired with a mentor that will offer advice and guidance
- You will hear from a variety of seasoned experts
what's in this for you?
This program will benefit you by:
- Helping you develop a clear vision for your business idea
- Connecting you to entrepreneurs, mentors, & resources in Baltimore
- Giving you inside access to all of the support ETC has to offer
This 8 week program will focus on bringing in experts each week to help you understand and grow the following areas of your business:
Business basics | MVp process & tools | business plan Creation
customer development | lean marketing
Each company selected to the Pioneer Program will be matched with a current or graduate ETC company founder or entrepreneur in residence.
PROGRAM DATES AND DETAILS
2017 Program Dates still TBD
The ETC is a non-profit venture of the Baltimore Development Corporation and the City of Baltimore's technology and innovation center. The ETC is what you need it to be, and more. Offering 3 additional programs to the entrepreneurial community- Accelerate Baltimore, Beehive Baltimore and Incubate Baltimore- the ETC is home to over 100 innovative companies with two vibrant locations. Since the late 1990's ETC current and graduate companies have raised over $2 billion in funding and created over 2,300 jobs in Baltimore. Find out how you can join our community today by visiting our website.